Speaking of baking, many people find it difficult. But then I tried it myself and found that biscuits are just an introduction to baking, as long as the ingredients are complete, you can make them. So today this article will introduce 5 simple entry-level baking recipes, which are suitable for novices to try and are really easy to succeed.
Table of Contents
Red bean almond scone
Materials to be prepared: Low gluten flour 100g, white sugar 10g, table salt 0.5g, baking powder 3g, vegetable oil 20g, milk 45g, red beans 50g, almond amount, powdered sugar amount.
- 50 grams of red beans soaked overnight, cooked and softened the next day, prepare the right amount of almonds.
- Sift the flour and mix ingredients other than almonds and powdered sugar until there is no dry flour.
- Divide the dough into equal pieces and round them, pressing almonds on top. Pay attention when pressing, it is best to have a little dough to cover the almonds.
- Finally, sprinkle a layer of powdered sugar evenly on top of Scone.
- Put it in the middle of the oven and heat it for 200 minutes. Then it finishes!
Materials to be prepared: Low gluten flour 50g, sweet potato starch 50g, unsalted butter 40g, egg liquid 10g, salt 0.5g, egg yolk 1 and powdered sugar 20g.
- Screen sweet potato flour and low-gluten flour, add powdered sugar, soften butter at room temperature or melt through water.
- After an egg is cooked (about 10 minutes on medium heat), remove the yolk and press the yolk through the sieve with your thumb.
- Mix butter, beaten egg liquid and salt evenly, and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Remove the dough after refrigerating for an hour and it will be a little hard. Don’t worry, knead the dough into small pieces and knead them, then slowly knead them into small balls.
- While the ball is still soft, press it with your thumb to make a cake. If the crack is uneven or not good, you can press it again.
- Put it in the oven at 170 ° C and bake for 15 minutes. It ’s really delicious.
Materials to be prepared: 115g low-gluten flour, 30g dried cranberries, 15g egg liquid, 35g sugar, 65g butter.
- Melt the butter and white sugar, and melt the butter into a liquid. It doesn’t matter if the sugar is granulated.
- Cut the cranberries into 1 mm strips, mix with the egg liquid and flour in step 1 and knead into a dough.
- Cover film or bag, knead it into strips, freeze for 40-60 minutes in the refrigerator, cut the dough into pieces about 7 mm thick, put them in the oven for 180 minutes and 15 minutes. Then it finishes!
Peanut butter biscuit
Materials to be prepared: 55g unsalted butter, 60g peanut butter, 40g granulated sugar, 30ml egg liquid, 120g low-gluten flour, 1g baking powder, 0.5g baking soda powder.
- Soften butter at room temperature or melt away from water.
- After sieving low-gluten flour, all ingredients are mixed well. Note that butter is easy to solidify in winter. It is best to knead the dough in warm water.
- Divide the dough into equal small pieces and round them, press with a fork.
- Heat the middle layer of the oven for 180 minutes and 15 minutes. Super fragrant.
Black tea biscuits
Materials to be prepared: 115g of low-gluten flour, 65g of unsalted butter, 15g of egg liquid, 7g of crushed black tea, 1g of baking powder, and 35g of granulated sugar.
- Black tea is broken with a blender.
- After sieving the powder, mix all ingredients until there is no dry flour.
- Put the dough in the freezer for 1 hour and slice, about 0.8 cm, into the middle of the oven for 180 minutes and 15 minutes. The fragrance of tea is really beautiful.
We are professional biscuit making machine manufacturer, you can check our website to get more details about biscuit making machine.